If you are not that local, you may benefit from readin through our detailed directions below
If you are coming from Crawley / Felbridge
Once you have got onto the Turners Hill Road from the Dukes Head Roundabout, follow these visual cues and you will find us quite easily.
1. Look for the Crawley Down Village Sign – About a mile from the Duke’s Head roundabout on your left, you will see a Crawley Down Village sign.
2. Look for Palmers Garage – About a hundred yards further on, again on the left, you will see the Palmers Garage sign. Slow down here, you’re nearly there…
3. Look for the White House on your left – We are the next driveway on the right a few meters after that.
4. Here we are…
If you are coming from Turners Hill…
1. Look for the sign on your left which points to Crawley Down Village – This road is called Sandy Lane and is signposted as leading to Crawley Down Village.
2. Look for the sign on your left for Hurst Farm Chicken Farm – A medium sized sign by the road, we are six driveways on the left after this sign.
3. On the left, find a 40 mile an hour sign – We are then on the left, two driveways on just before you get to the field on your left.